At Spectrum Behavior Services we are always seeking enthusiastic, responsible individuals with ABA experience. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Current positions available:
We are hiring part-time contract behavioral technicians.
Spectrum Behavior Services, LLC is currently seeking energetic, outgoing, and passionate individuals! We provide innovative services for children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities. Spectrum Behavior Services, LLC is excited to be expanding our team.
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Are you interested in learning how to help those challenged with autism spectrum disorders or other developmental disabilities?
Are you an experienced or a naturally gifted teacher who is willing to take on a challenge?
Spectrum Behavior Services offers competitive pay based on experience, "hands-on" training and ongoing program supervision, and BCBA and BCaBA supervision hours, where applicable.
- Direct 1:1 service provision in a child's home, school, or other natural environment.
- Effectively responding to and minimizing difficult or disruptive behaviors
- Attendance at regularly scheduled team meetings
- Completion of all data collection and graphing requirements
- Completion of assigned programs
- Completion of written summary notes that are objective, positive, and constructive
- Creating a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance
- Punctual and reliable attendance at scheduled therapy sessions
- Maintain confidentiality concerning children, therapists, and families
- Help child learn new skills in social, communication, self-help, recreation, and academic areas.
- Communicate with the family in a considerate, positive, and nonjudgmental manner
- Positive, solution based discussions about and with parents, employees, and other associated professionals
- Participate in a complete and mandatory training program, including observation and feedback sessions, completion of checklists and satisfactory performance on target areas
- Other duties as assigned.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay depending on experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field (psychology, education, child development, etc...)
- Candidates must be energetic, animated, and outgoing, with a passion for helping children
- Experience working with children, especially those with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis techniques is preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].